11 Dec Things to do in Hampshire with Children this Christmas
Keep the Children happy this Christmas with some simple days out around Hampshire.
- Ashcroft Arts Centre, Fareham – Let your kids get arty and make their own Christmas cards.
- Blue Reef Aquarium, Portsmouth. The Ultimate undersea safari with a walk-through tunnel under the giant tropical reef tank.
- Longdown Activity Farm, Lyndhurst. Visit their Christmas Barn where your children can walk amongst twinkling Christmas trees and see the animals up close.
- The Watercress Line, Alresford. Travel on the Santa Special Steam Train through the Hampshire countryside. A perfect way to see Father Christmas as he visits every child at their seat.
- Christmas at Winchester Cathedral. Stroll around their popular Christmas Market full of gifts, decorations and festive food and or skate under the stars at the real Ice rink.